Forum issue reports

10 years ago
Janne252Janne252 CaptainPosts: 114 ✭✭✭
Issue: I'm pasting a forum post from another vBulletin based forum and I'm getting prompted with an error when trying to post it:
Error while saving content: SyntaxError: JSON.parse: Unable to parse value: Interna
This error message box has white background and white font color which makes it impossible to read unless you select the text to highlight it.
Workaround: ???

Issue: Text editor in WYSIWYG mode has white background color and white font color which makes it impossible to read.
The text editor is not possible to resize either, which givies you like 3 rows of space to write.
Workaround: Use notepad or other external text editor to write your post.

Issue: There is no
[SPOILER]spoiler content[/SPOILER]
tag.

Issue: Forum navigation font color is unreadable (e.g. Home > Forum >Community >Off-Topic >Create New Topic )
Workaround: Squint your eyes or select the text.

Issue: When ever I post at these forums, I get prompted with file download dialog with filename "default" (without file extension)
Workaround: Don't download the file. The post is saved anyway.

Issue: How come CoH1 modding section lists threads from CoH2 modding section?

Issue: Navigation links in the top bar (Messages, user name) mouse-over color is unreadable
Workaround: Squint your eyes or select the text.

Issue: There is no specific area/thread to report forum bugs. The one that seems to be one is locked.
Workaround: Use off-topic?

Comments