<Very stong foundation strategy for a strong start game to end!>

10 years ago
doublexdojodoublexdo… MajorPosts: 236 ✭✭✭✭✭
Hey All,

I posted this in General Discussion, and I guess that was the wrong place so here it is where it should be!

Sometimes I find myself avoiding some units because I don't really see any need for them, but no longer! The German Halftrack with flames is fantastic (yes i used to never use it) !!!! If you can rush one out, they will kill those annoying early game HMGs, mortars, snipers, and even the standard squads in like 10 sec! About every game i get 30 kills from the halftrack with flames and out of that, most of them are 100% squad kills!

So here is my start game strategy for a very strong foundation:

I use the German Mechanized Doctrine because if I have the resources to fit in when waiting for panthers at late game, ill call in the halftrack with the grenadiers inside which is very good, there are smoke bombs for when retreating tanks, and if it gets to it, there is arty for late game and the command tank.

Build Order:

1. Build first building
2. Create 2 HMGs then a grendaier and another unit of your choice to best fit what is happening in the battle (not sniper cuz they cost too much)
3. Upgrade battle phase 1
4. Build 2nd building
5. Build halftrack and upgrade with flames
6. Get panzer grenadiers with Rockets to protect the halftrack and your land from any early tanks

*NOTE: ONLY use munitions on the flame halftrack then for the Rockets on the Panzer Grenadiers or you won't have enough for these (that includes not using grenades)*

*NOTE2: You may have to mold the strategy to the current game, such as if you loose some whole squads, you may have to get new ones or something alike this problem. Don't get mad if you can't follow this 100%, it takes time to learn it and get it right!*

This strategy not only gets you an awesome inf grinder, but the panzer grenadiers with Rockets protect you from the early tanks! Also, you can get all this out by the time the enemy gets their first tanks! This is a great start strategy b/c it builds a very strong foundation with HMG's to protect the land from enemy inf, the grenadier and engineer to cap, the other unit u had a choice of creating to do whatever, the flame halftrack to take out any annoying HMG emplacements so you can advance, and again, the Panzer Grenadiers to take out tanks!!

Once you get this strong foundation, get more Panzer grenadiers with rockets, PAKs, and if your in need, go for tier 2 tanks, but if you are still strong, jump to 3rd tier tanks! Next, CRUSH THE ENEMY!

What do you think?

Good luck!

THANKS for reading!

Comments