Questions about Dawn of War 3#Relic

10 years ago
VinDicare4rtsVinDicare… LieutenantPosts: 22 ✭✭✭✭
Relic i've got a couple of questions about Dawn of war 3. So let's start will we ever see a Dawn of war 3 ( Yes i know it's Gw's license , and nobody is allowed to produce games called "Dawn of War")? Next question : How did it look like , i mean there are some interviews where (I think Duffy) said that there will be custom army's , Duffy also said something like "It looks fantastic" so there already was something like a demo/alpha or something. So how did it look like RELIC more Dow or more DoW2 or was it a mix? I would appreciate it if you could give me and many others (I think) Just a short Pre/review of that what Dow3 was before Thq's bankruptcy just a little bone for those of us who are still waiting for another Dow title , Please. I know there is already a Post about Dow 3 in this forum , but i just wanted to post this for more information (maybe) ,

Comments

This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

• © SEGA. SEGA, the SEGA logo, Relic Entertainment, the Relic Entertainment logo, Company of Heroes and the Company of Heroes logo are either trademarks or registered trademarks of SEGA Holdings Co., Ltd. or its affiliates. All rights reserved. SEGA is registered in the US Patent and Trademark Office. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.