canadian faction?

10 years ago
bananainpajamasbananainp… Senior LieutenantPosts: 52 ✭✭
relic being a Canadian company and Canada having a big impact on world war 2 why wouldn't you create a Canadian faction... me being a Canadian would find this awesome since we are never really appreciated for the service in world war 2 someone should support are history... only game to ever do this was battlefield 1942..

Comments

10 years ago
    DrKrukenbergDrKrukenb… Senior Lieutenant Posts: 107 ✭✭✭
    While the Canadians definitely had a big role in most major allied campaigns (Dieppe, D-day, battle for France, Italy and so on) I cannot see any place for them in CoH2 given the eastern front theme and all.

I think your best chances would be in a possible CoH3... and to be honest I think they're pretty slim even then. Sorry :(

Btw, I'm europeean and I appreciate Canada's service in the war if that counts for anything ;)
    10 years ago
    ImperialDaneImperialD… Volunteer Moderator Posts: 1,583
    Not related to strategy at all. Locked
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

• © SEGA. SEGA, the SEGA logo, Relic Entertainment, the Relic Entertainment logo, Company of Heroes and the Company of Heroes logo are either trademarks or registered trademarks of SEGA Holdings Co., Ltd. or its affiliates. All rights reserved. SEGA is registered in the US Patent and Trademark Office. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.