Looking for someone or clan too play with

10 years ago
TrianqTrianq Junior LieutenantPosts: 32 ✭✭✭✭
I'm tired of playing with people who just leave because they feel like it and am looking for someone/a clan too play with. I'm a young (16) member of the coh community and am definitely not a noob at coh. I have a mic and look forward too playing with someone in the near future. Hit me up on steam: Trianq

Comments

10 years ago
    Jakethe22Jakethe22 Senior Lieutenant Posts: 60 ✭✭
    I play with a few cool guys, the cohbros. Just search them on Steam I don't know the teamspeak ip right now.
    10 years ago
    pigsouppigsoup Junior Lieutenant Posts: 84 ✭✭
    cohbros/ is closed for renovation.
    10 years ago
    In2anityIn2anity Major Posts: 521
    Trianq wrote: »
    I'm tired of playing with people who just leave because they feel like it and am looking for someone/a clan too play with. I'm a young (16) member of the coh community and am definitely not a noob at coh. I have a mic and look forward too playing with someone in the near future. Hit me up on steam: Trianq

Why not get into some 1v1s! :P
    10 years ago
    ObL1t3r4t0rObL1t3r4t… Junior Lieutenant Posts: 1
    Hey dude! I play with some other guys and we are all about the same age as you and in the UK! We would also like someone else to join us so we have a team of four. We use Skype to talk, add me on Steam if you want to play with us - ObL1t3r4t0r Thanks :)