Ambient Sound - Not Playing (Missing Filepath)

10 years ago
ArcasterArcaster Senior LieutenantPosts: 72 ✭✭
I added some fancy rain effects, but there isn't any sound to accompany it. I have found the sound files in the ambient sound tree lists, but adding it to the list does absolutely nothing, and the debugger shows a missing filepath that leads to the mapname_AmbientAudio text. The filepaths are there in that, but I'm assuming their references are bad. Anyone know of a fix? Apparently something similar existed in the CoH 1 WB.

Comments

10 years ago
    ArcasterArcaster Senior Lieutenant Posts: 72 ✭✭
    For those interested, you need to use the "marker" object and attach the sound to it that way on the map.
    10 years ago
    ofieldofield Major Posts: 598
    You have to select a sound and then click the force saving button. it will appear in the list, when you open the ambient sound properties the next time. However i haven't found any rain sound that is loud enough to be heard over the normal music.