List of useful objects and their locations

10 years ago
ArcasterArcaster Senior LieutenantPosts: 72 ✭✭
Searching through all the objects through the object editor and through the spline tool is a pain in the ass. I just want a line of sandbags, but I can't find anything. Can anyone throw together some useful objects and their locations in the tree list? I'll be happy to compile them here in the OP so that others can find them easily.

EDIT: Make sure when placing objects to use ebps -> environment -> art_nature or art_ambient! You will find all the objects you need for your map, from buildings to barrels, from trees to haystacks. If you use the "visual" references, your object will not have collision detection and units will walk right through them and not receive cover!