G43 upgrade for Panzergrenadiers?

10 years ago
movable numovable nu Junior LieutenantPosts: 2
Just what it says on the tin. Whenever I use a doctrine with G43s, I nearly always get them on grenadiers, but almost never for PGs. My reasoning has always been that G43s make Grens even better at range, but since PGs are best at medium or close range and on the move to begin with, G43s change the role they play. I suppose I'm also sentimentally attached to StG 44s, but they're so good! I could see getting them on a squad with shreks to make them more effective vs everything at range, but that's an awful lot of munitions to pump into one squad. I'm wondering if you guys normally get G43s for PGs, and under what circumstances?

Comments