Twitch stream live

10 years ago
FelsparrowFelsparrow LieutenantPosts: 37 ✭✭✭✭
http://www.twitch.tv/relicentertainment#/w/7402256512

Twitch stream live. As of this post, they just started a 4v4 match to show off some new stuff.

This includes... DEFENSIVE COMMANDERS! So you guys wanting defenses can calm down. It's basically trenches, the Dshk heavy MG, and tank traps for both defensive commanders on either side.

Well, looks like the Public Chat is what I thought would be implemented instead of lobbies.

A larger chat that doesn't take people out of the larger pool to just sit in rooms. Uses steam groups, and you can invite people directly from the chat list without being friends. Friends are automatically sorted to the top of the user list.

Comments

10 years ago
    FelsparrowFelsparrow Lieutenant Posts: 37 ✭✭✭✭
    German Defensive commander gets:
    Tank Traps
    Trenches
    Sector Arty
    PaK43
    Hull Down

Also, the German Air Superiority commander seems to get a giant carpet bomb strike.

It also seems like Air Superiority and Soviet Advanced Warfare may be paid DLC since they're only saying the other two email based commanders are free.
    10 years ago
    FaHuFaHu Lieutenant Posts: 67 ✭✭
    new stuff is ever good, Im happy about that :D
    10 years ago
    New soviet commander gets a repair station to build, as well as a KV-2.

KV-2 has a setup and break down time where they are more vulnerable. And while setup it can't move. Still deadly since those are 152 shells, same as the arty, dropping on things.
    10 years ago
    WalkinTargetWalkinTar… Senior Lieutenant Posts: 103 ✭✭✭
    And here I was getting used to CoH2 in its current form. Changes look good (this was the first Twitchcast I've ever watched) and I like seeing this game improved.
    10 years ago
    The new commander he showed also seemed to have its first ability as Increased Production, which allowed him to very quickly build buildings and vehicles. Most likely this is the paid commander

Soviet Advanced Warfare:
    Increased Production - Build buildings (and maybe vehicles) faster. The B1 (first soviet building) built in like 4-5 seconds.
    Repair Station - build a station that has 3 engineers
    KV-8
    Self Repair
    KV-2

Link to video for people that missed it:
    http://www.twitch.tv/relicentertainment/b/476987677