War Spoils faction restriction

8 years ago
SkysTheLimitSkysTheLi… Junior LieutenantPosts: 1,002
Not sure if I'm the only one pulling for this, but I think it would be nice if you could only earn bulletins/commanders/skins that apply to the faction you're playing as in that game. I'll play for blocks of time as the USF, hoping to get a bulletin or something, only to get a drop of 3 war spoils and have them all be for OKW and Wermacht. I play wermacht, but I'm mostly in favor of playing sovs and USF so I really get frustrated with the already terrible system when it does things like that. Just a thought. Or, you could scrap the war spoils altogether, since from a consumer perspective it just looks like you're trying to entice people in purchasing the commanders since good drops rarely ever happen.

Comments

8 years ago
    pablonanopablonano Junior Lieutenant Posts: 2,294
    Yes please, i dont want more USF deploy time bulleting, i only get USF deploy time bulleting...
    8 years ago
    y03y03 Junior Lieutenant Posts: 924
    pablonano wrote: »
    Yes please, i dont want more USF deploy time bulleting, i only get USF deploy time bulleting...
    Yes thats right, deploy those bulletins faster.
    8 years ago
    LCcmdrLCcmdr Senior Lieutenant Posts: 103 ✭✭✭
    Yes, spoils are typically repeats of what I already had, so, getting them is rather "meh." This is definitely not an incentive in my case.
    8 years ago
    comrade_daelincomrade_d… Junior Lieutenant Posts: 2,551
    I don't like it, it takes away the randomness factor, and also means you are forced to grind a particular faction just to get that faction's stuff....which in most cases are just pointless bulletins or skins you already have.
    Just know from now on that when you play as OKW, you could get things for other factions, and that's a good thing.

As for War Spoils as a means to entice people to buy...well that was the entire point.
    8 years ago
    Cpt. BlitzCpt. Blitz Junior Lieutenant Posts: 691
    My x6 two-tone camos for mediums as USF beg to differ!

They have said they are working this out but have no "date" to give us... like many things... we may need to wait for another year