OVERPOWERED CENTAUR TANKS NEED FIXING NOW !!!!!!

8 years ago
specailist091491specailis… Junior LieutenantPosts: 1
Hello - I have an issue with CoH2 which is seriously ****ing pissing me off. I've built snipers, panzer grenadiers & with schreks, stationed them in a building, and then get instantly wiped out by a medium-range British centaur tank.

NOT EVEN A ****ING chance for my Panzer grenadiers, just instantly ****ing massacred. Cant get their ****ing tank at range either, SORT THIS ****ING OUT CA !!!! ...LOWER THE ****ING DAMAGE FROM THAT GOD DAMN CENTAUR TANK, and LOWER THE AMOUNT OF DAMAGE THAT ****ING CHURCHILL CAN ABSORB.

Sick of massacred by Brits who've just engaged me.

Its their ****ing centaur tank, will massacre, in 2 seconds, 2 whole units of panzer grenadiers stationed in a ****ing building. And its not even at close range !!!!!!!

I've rage quit this ****ing game, I dont want to play it again until this **** is balanced out !!!!

Imagine you just started a game, build 2 panzer grenadiers, and have them massacred instantly after deploying them into a combat zone. No fun at all, instead, its a royal piss take

SORT THIS **** OUT CA ELSE I WONT PLAY THIS ****ING GAME EVER AGAIN !!!!

Comments

8 years ago
    NiradNirad Junior Lieutenant Posts: 168 ✭✭✭
    I agree it's damage agaist garrisons units is bugged bit your highly exaggerating it'a damage on the field. I highly doubt your squads were killed in 2 seconds flat. I've never been able to do that with the centaur. What do you expect an AI late game tank that costs 100 fuel to do? What about your stuka launcher that whipes huge blobs instantly? Does the centaur do that? I think not. If you have a single pak gun with chreks and a panzer 4, I guarantee you the centaur is losing in seconds flat. You should have more than that when a centaur arrives. I think you got owned 1 game and rage quit then come on forums and blow things out of proportion. You know what, I could say the same crap about the LeIG, chrek blobs, and all the other axis cheese that will probably never get fixed for years yet you want the Allies nerfed instantly because you can't even beat an AI tank lol. I say uninstall the game and don't play again or ask for help. The brits are pure late game. Centaur is fine except for garrison units. Any worse and brits won't have any blob control. Consider the centaur a british Katushya or at stuka launcher but way worse.
    8 years ago
    PastulioPastulio General-Lieutenant Posts: 1,942
    7dbff563de9c.gif

Short wersion of OP's post.
    8 years ago
    Cpt. BlitzCpt. Blitz Junior Lieutenant Posts: 691
    Yet the Patch caters right to his outburst... The balance team is hilarious how they do things around here
    8 years ago
    WunderKatzeWunderKat… Junior Lieutenant Posts: 206 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Read the oct patch notes. It's getting a damage reduction AND they are removing the insta wiping garrisoned units.
    8 years ago
    WunderKatzeWunderKat… Junior Lieutenant Posts: 206 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nirad wrote: »
    I agree it's damage agaist garrisons units is bugged bit your highly exaggerating it'a damage on the field. I highly doubt your squads were killed in 2 seconds flat. I've never been able to do that with the centaur. What do you expect an AI late game tank that costs 100 fuel to do? What about your stuka launcher that whipes huge blobs instantly? Does the centaur do that? I think not. If you have a single pak gun with chreks and a panzer 4, I guarantee you the centaur is losing in seconds flat. You should have more than that when a centaur arrives. I think you got owned 1 game and rage quit then come on forums and blow things out of proportion. You know what, I could say the same crap about the LeIG, chrek blobs, and all the other axis cheese that will probably never get fixed for years yet you want the Allies nerfed instantly because you can't even beat an AI tank lol. I say uninstall the game and don't play again or ask for help. The brits are pure late game. Centaur is fine except for garrison units. Any worse and brits won't have any blob control. Consider the centaur a british Katushya or at stuka launcher but way worse.

A lot of what your saying is not true (and I say this as a USF only player). The centaur comes out early and is very cheap (at a 100 fuel), me and my friends have won sooo many games using early centaurs.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

• © SEGA. SEGA, the SEGA logo, Relic Entertainment, the Relic Entertainment logo, Company of Heroes and the Company of Heroes logo are either trademarks or registered trademarks of SEGA Holdings Co., Ltd. or its affiliates. All rights reserved. SEGA is registered in the US Patent and Trademark Office. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.