What do you think about bunkers?

10 years ago
VutherVuther MajorPosts: 1,946
Nah, not the MG-42 Bunkers. I think those clearly have their use.

I mean the basic bunker and the rest of its upgrades. I ask this due to having used those specific ones very infrequently.

Comments

10 years ago
    daspoulosdaspoulos Junior Lieutenant Posts: 2,609
    id use bunkers more, but molotovs reallyy makes me reconsider ever putting squads in bunkers.
    10 years ago
    RounceRounce Major Posts: 633
    Trenches are a deathtrap and so are bunkers, never go inside them because a single mortar hit will wipe the unit because it is forced into a clumped position. It is not exactly "green" cover.
    10 years ago
    AtlasAtlas Senior Lieutenant Posts: 102 ✭✭✭
    I think it's a real shame they changed how the medic bunker works. It used to be such a nice tactical decision to make and it kept your infantry numbers from falling too much even in the late game. Now a lot of late game there's like 1 infantry squad left and 3 tanks.
    10 years ago
    ValkyrieValkyrie General-Major Posts: 2,059
    They're fine. They allow healing and reinforcements in the field, which is somewhat harder to pull off otherwise in CoH2 when compared to CoH1.
    10 years ago
    CaskwineCaskwine Major Posts: 332 ✭✭✭✭✭
    i tend to use the reinforce one if i don't intend to get a 251 out. and i always get the med bunker back at base.