"Working..." Error when I try to post content to profile or posts.

10 years ago
obamasmokezobamasmok… Senior LieutenantPosts: 160 ✭✭✭
The Forums are being glitchy for me. I can't post anything automatically I have to wait for this waiting error that sometimes never goes away and if it does its like 15 plus minutes! Anyone else know about this or how to fix?

Comments

10 years ago
    DudeDude Forum Funny Guy Posts: 572
    It took the system a full day to get the confirmation email out to me.

I can't seem to get the avatar thing to work either. Every time I go to upload it, it tells me to click on the corner, but there is no way to click on anything other than the box that says "continue" or "cancel"

I have also tried every display style, but it is still very dark now (it was white earlier today) with a forum home name and commentary text that is such a dark red that it is almost impossible to read.

I also keep getting interrupted while typing as if this is an active stream source going back and forth like there is on Gamespot.

It looks like they are activating bits and pieces as they go. I hope they change the default dark background with very dark red typeset soon.

Any suggestions on getting the avatar to work?

Thanks