Can we expect performance improvements in the turning point patch?

10 years ago
PTXIXPTXIX Junior LieutenantPosts: 165 ✭✭✭
The question says it all,i still have problmes running the game mostly because there are fps drops and after a time i can see huge fps changes ( in negative ways),also my computer can run bf4,other 2013 games rome2 works like charm even on max settings.btw the new site/forum rocks.

Comments

10 years ago
    Marcus2389Marcus2389 Captain Posts: 251 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Same, I still perceive fps drops while playing for long sessions and I would like to see performances improved in the next patch! :)
    10 years ago
    RennerRenner Major Posts: 749
    Marcus2389 wrote: »
    Same, I still perceive fps drops while playing for long sessions and I would like to see performances improved in the next patch! :)
    Yes, I've experienced this also, even on small 1v1 maps, while, for example, farming bulletins with mates. Its expected somewhat, because vehicle parts aren't disappearing from the map, and over time there are more and more of them (especially when you roll over them with your vehicles making even more small parts laying around). And not only vehicles, objects too. Not to mention larger 4v4 maps, and bunch of units there, with their AI, pathfinding, shooting calculations, etc. But we'll see. At least some additional options for tweaking graphics could help (shadows).
    10 years ago
    KatitofKatitof Junior Lieutenant Posts: 5,229
    If you can run rome well then you probably play on NORAD or something and should have no problems with coh2. That being said if you dont give your comp specs no one will help you. Shooters do t have that hih requierments as other games as well and coh2 is pretty cpu heavy with true los and other things.
    10 years ago
    Jakethe22Jakethe22 Senior Lieutenant Posts: 60 ✭✭
    I can also feel my game bogging down after 30 mins with blow up vehicles and fox holes.
    10 years ago
    ValkyrieValkyrie General-Major Posts: 2,059
    Currently I feel like I'm experiencing far too many connection issues. The p2p system just isn't working well enough right now, and I hope the devs will eventually take a look at making connections between players more stable.