Tiger ace Black skin from coh 1

10 years ago
[Wolfsrudel]Alpha[Wolfsrud… BannedPosts: 84 ✭✭
i really would like to know if there is a mod or somethign that changes that bright tiger pattern to that coal black skin from coh 1, i really like that better than the tiger skin

Comments

10 years ago
    AcinonyxAcinonyx Captain 2nd Rank Posts: 577
    [QUOTE=[Wolfsrudel]Alpha;n16109]where do i get this reskin of tiger ace, looks really great[/QUOTE]

Unfortunately you cant get it because
    Acinonyx wrote: »
    skinning is disabled currently so its not possible to play with custom skins at the moment =(
    10 years ago
    [Wolfsrudel]Alpha[Wolfsrud… Banned Posts: 84 ✭✭
    speaking about coh 2 will be mod friendly we assure you that and what does relic do, they lock modding and skinning, only that they get more money ot uf buyable skins and skinpacks
    10 years ago
    ZupadupadudeZupadupad… Major Posts: 339 ✭✭✭✭✭
    [QUOTE=[Wolfsrudel]Alpha;n16129]speaking about coh 2 will be mod friendly we assure you that and what does relic do, they lock modding and skinning, only that they get more money ot uf buyable skins and skinpacks[/QUOTE]

They locked it temporarily because it enables people to hack, they're trying to find a solution.
    10 years ago
    ahh didn't know that we have hackers again, so sorry for my post. That damn hackers ruining every game cause they are too bad to win normally
    10 years ago
    does anybody know when custom skins will be available again