Model Some Aspects After Men of War Please

10 years ago
johnyogajohnyoga Junior LieutenantPosts: 5
Devs,

Why can't the COH 2 Developers have an all-inclusive, non-pay as you go, game that includes all original factions, including the Russians?

And, why not have it where the minimum requirements are like MOWAS - SINGLE CORE, 2GB of RAM!

Lest you ban this thread, I played COH since its inception back in 2006, I was also a part of many balancing activities and have spent hundreds of hours playing it, and inviting folks to play it over the years...

Marc

Comments

10 years ago
    AcinonyxAcinonyx Captain 2nd Rank Posts: 577
    johnyoga wrote: »
    Devs,

Why can't the COH 2 Developers have an all-inclusive, non-pay as you go, game that includes all original factions, including the Russians?

Because the folks at Relic are the kind of people who like to be paid for their work at their job. Weird right?
    10 years ago
    KatitofKatitof Junior Lieutenant Posts: 5,229
    I like apples.
    Hey orange companies, could you grow some apples?
    Because you know, I like apples, but I don't want to go where they give them, so I want you, orange company, to grow some apples for me for free because it would be awesome.
    10 years ago
    RennerRenner Major Posts: 749
    You MoW fans are tireless. On every COH forum, MoW all day long. I'm sick of that game, and its not even out yet. Ah, good old DoW2 days and SC2 comparisons... So, that's your next 1C big hope which should turn that s*itty CoH to dust. Before it, it was Wargame Airland Battle, which no one plays any more. Before it, it was Wargame European Escalation. Before that, some #n MoW sequel/expansion. Ts, ts, ts...

Wow, it has camo patterns depending on seasons... And 25 rehashed missions, with 15 new. Sounds more like an expansion, right?

Besides, this kind of advertising has its place in other games section, not in CoH2 general discussion.
    10 years ago
    James HaleJames Hale Beta Tester Posts: 2,026
    I have moved your giant advert for MoW2 to a more appropriate forum.
    10 years ago
    ImperialDaneImperialD… Volunteer Moderator Posts: 1,583
    Because Relic actually decided to make a new engine instead of re-using the same old engine like Digital mindsoft ? That's the reason that they can keep specs that low for starters. Also why they can keep on using the same assets game after game.. That makes it pretty easy to do 5 armies with 250 vehicles and 200 infantry.. When you can easily port them over due to the engine being the same..

All they really seem to have done so far is add a fresh coat of paint really. So i suppose the answer to your question is because Relic actually likes to make new content instead of just rehashing the same stuff over and over again with a few shinies on top ?
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

• © SEGA. SEGA, the SEGA logo, Relic Entertainment, the Relic Entertainment logo, Company of Heroes and the Company of Heroes logo are either trademarks or registered trademarks of SEGA Holdings Co., Ltd. or its affiliates. All rights reserved. SEGA is registered in the US Patent and Trademark Office. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.