How to obtain tank traps commander?

10 years ago
MidnightNarwhalMidnightN… Junior LieutenantPosts: 2
I have searched in my list of commanders and shop but can't find the commanders that have tank traps! Could someone please tell me ?

Comments

10 years ago
    James HaleJames Hale Beta Tester Posts: 2,026
    AFAIK there is no link between the e-mail address you use to register these two commanders and Steam/CoH2/other stuff.
    10 years ago
    DudeDude Forum Funny Guy Posts: 572
    Ok, can anyone tell me if you received 1 or 2 CD keys for these 2 commanders to be used on your Steam account, or did you receive these 2 commanders in some other sort of fashion?

How were you able to redeem/activate the 2 commanders you received for this, please? CD keys or some other method?

Thanks.
    10 years ago
    James HaleJames Hale Beta Tester Posts: 2,026
    Nothing to do with keys or codes. They will just appear in your Army Customizer for you to use once you've registered.

You'll just have to try it; I can't remember the specifics.
    9 years ago
    MakemapMakemap Junior Lieutenant Posts: 30 ✭✭✭✭
    Is there a way to get these two commanders? My friends recently bought the game. He can't find anyway to register.
    9 years ago
    PeanutPeanut Junior Lieutenant Posts: 5
    From what I've seen you had to have registered (as seen under commanders) in the "Turning Point" update.

Turning Point - http://www.companyofheroes.com/en_us/turning-point

It's still marked with "Free Content". I don't know if it means the commanders, the maps and world builder, or both. However it would be nice for everyone to still be able to get the commanders. Unfortunately I wasn't playing at the time so I didn't receive them. I'll be checking this post for replies if there are any questions.