10 years ago
SrinidhalayaSrinidhal… LieutenantPosts: 19 ✭✭✭✭
8p The Road to Devastation
rtdscreen5_zpsd10f1507.jpg
rtdscreen4_zps95050543.jpg
2013-11-18_00003_zps965db03b.jpg

8p The Road to Devastation Spring
rtdscreen6_zps3e09ff5c.jpg

New update on the WINTER version. Added in the infantry ramps from the spring version, and also Victory Points as well. Next update on the spring version is this weekend, it will be getting victory points, too. Thanks for playing!

ABOUT: This long winded, road from hell, is full of turns and cut offs. Experience Company of Heroes 2, like you have never played it before. One solid choke point, from base to base, with plenty of elevation changes, allowing for strategic defenses, while clearing and pushing forward.

GameReplays is the only place I have to host maps, so here is a link to the thread it can be found. Sorry for no direct link. In the ZIP file, contains the archive file, place it in "Documents/MyGames/CompanyofHeroes2/mods/scenarios", or the appropriate folder for your machine.

http://www.gamereplays.org/community...owtopic=818407

Comments

10 years ago
    capiquacapiqua Captain Posts: 209 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I like Rural Scuttle, I'll give you a little advice... rivers in the middle of the map not see right for coh2, converts some in puddles or wet areas. It's a great job. I wait anxious for a version for coh2.

Thanks.
    10 years ago
    SrinidhalayaSrinidhal… Lieutenant Posts: 19 ✭✭✭✭
    Thanks for the feedback! The river is actually not a river. It's infantry crossable only, by placing rocks close enough to prevent vehicles from going through. The "water" is aesthetic on the COH1 map. There might be a spot or two, that was too deep to walk in, but for the most part, it can be crossed by infantry. The two bridges are for the vehicles.
    10 years ago
    SrinidhalayaSrinidhal… Lieutenant Posts: 19 ✭✭✭✭
    Some screens, and a link for The Road to Devastation. Rural Scuttle, is still being converted.