'50 % off' skin sale, incorrect for soviet (H)

10 years ago
richarddearrichardde… Junior LieutenantPosts: 8
The in-game advertisement for skins,is showing the "Two tone Don front skin" for heavies as 50% off. It isn't. none of the two tone Don winter skins are fifty percent off. Kind of annoying actually as I do wish to buy that set. Many Ostheer skins are on sale, whereas the latest wave of skins (soviets mainly) are not on sale. I can only imagine the reasoning behind this is that these skins came out in November. Just wrongly advertised, much to my disappointment.

Comments

10 years ago
    James HaleJames Hale Beta Tester Posts: 2,026
    Yeah, I bought the Voronezh Improvised and Case Blue Summer sets last week, but they're from when Case Blue was released. The newer stuff wasn't on sale, so yeah I am assuming it's intentional as it's quite recent. If the in-game links are advertising them as being on sale then that's definitely an issue, though.
    10 years ago
    DarkWolfDarkWolf Junior Lieutenant Posts: 108 ✭✭✭
    Yes I noticed the same. The in game adverts are showing the new skins that came out with Victory at Stalingrad as 50% off, but the store shows all skins BUT those newest 9 as being on sale. :(

DW